Version 0.4.7.0 (Store: 1.470.0.0) - 10/12/2021
- Fix: Changing the pen size several times caused the application to hang!
- Export/Page management dialogue integrated into the new backstage menu!
- Last opened documents now show the amount or "None"!
- About dialog and settings revised!
Version 0.4.6.0 (Store: 1.460.0.0) - 10/02/2021
- NEW: Modern backstage menu added (old menu can be reactivated in the settings)
- Recently opened documents now show the date when the document was last edited.
- URLs adapted to the new homepage.
- WebView2 instead of WebBrowser used for displaying the changelog (Edge).
Version 0.4.5.0 (Store: 1.450.0.0) - 08/24/2021
- Further integeration of the new paper pattern "Dotted":
- Integration in the page management dialogue.
- Integration at the end of the page.
- Integration in the menu.
- Dotted pattern adapted to chequeorange pattern (smaller spacing).
- TDM is now only offeorange in the Store version.
- Default font size is now correctly selected from the beginning.
- General wording improved.
- Bug fixes.
Version 0.4.4.1 (Store: 1.440.1.0) - 07/20/2021
- NEW: There is an option to disable the touchscreen only when
SimpleJournal is in the foreground, as soon as it is no longer the active window,
the touchscreen will be activated again
- NEW: Paper pattern "dotted" is now available
- Settings-Dialog revised: Settings are now displayed more clearly
- Setup wizard revised
- Touch Disabling improved
- Highlighter icon revised
- General wording improved
- FIX: Highlighter size is now selected correctly
Version 0.4.3.2 (Store: 1.432.0.0) - 06/04/2021
- SimpleJournal is now based on .NET 5.0.6
- FIX: Background (default gray) works again
- FIX: Download URLs can be opened again
- FIX: SJ is now only started in the middle if it is possible to do so
- Touch buttons can now be switched off in the settings
- Touch buttons are now only shown if a touch screen is available
Version 0.4.3.0 (Store: 1.430.0.0) 04/29/2021
- SimpleJournal is now opensource, the code can be found here
- NEW: Button for touch on/off added
- About-dialog revised (Theming)!
- Export-dialog revised (clearer settings + preview)
- FIX: When exporting, the images now also have a white background!
- Project structure revised!
- SimpleJournal now starts in the centre of the screen by default!
Version 0.4.2.0 (Store: 1.420.0.0) - 12/28/2020
- Menu update to Fluent.Ribbon 8.0.3
- FIX: Page bar no longer disappears when scrolling
- NEW: Natural scrolling implemented (can be enabled in settings)
Version 0.4.1.0 (Store: 1.401.0.0) - 12/15/2020
- For "Fixed" (shapes), Undo/orangeo now works
- For "Solid" (Shapes) there are now new shapes: Triangles and Trapezoid
NEW: There is now a kooardinate system, they work analogous to shapes
- There are 2 different variants: Only 2 axes or all 4 axes
- FIX: Insert images works again!
- FIX: When switching to another page, tools are now selected correctly again!
- FIX: Update dialog is now displayed in the correct language and color!
Version 0.4.0.0 (Store: 1.400.0.0) - 12/05/2020
- Menu restructuorange
- The changelog is now also adapted to the theme (dark mode)
- NEW: There is now a tool that allows you to draw rectangles and circles more easily!
Version 0.3.9.0 (Store: 1.390.0.0) - 12/01/2020
- Menu Update to Fluent.Ribbon 8.0.2
- Sidebar revised
- NEW: There are now backgrounds that can be set in the settings!
Version 0.3.8.0 (Store: 1.308.0.0) - 10/31/2020
- Menu Update to Fluent.Ribbon 8.0.1
- Paste image from clipboard is now integrated as QuickAccess button at the top of the menu
- Settings dialog revised
- There is a new setting that makes the window frame glow
- Disabled by default, as this may degrade performance!
- There is now an option to disable the touchscreen at startup (NOT IN THE STORE VERSION)
- This can be useful if you work with a pen, for example!
- Minor bug fixes (spelling mistakes, etc.)
With this update SimpleJournal finally leaves the BETA phase!
Version 0.3.7.0 BETA3 (Store: 1.307.0.0) - 09/16/2020
- Improvement when recognizing the current page (Fix)
- QuickButton for adding an image integrated
Version 0.3.7.0 BETA3 (Store: 1.306.0.0) - 09/12/2020
- Improved recognition of the current page
- Menu revised, there are now quick function buttons
- Theming revised, in the settings you can now set an accent color and
- this can also be displayed in the title bar
Version 0.3.0.5 BETA3 (Store: 1.305.0.0) - 07/22/2020
- An object is selected after insertion
- Overlapping of several objects is now possible
- Small bug fixes
- Translation added
Version 0.3.0.4 BETA3 (Store: 1.304.0.0) - 07/15/2020
- Improved hint during insertion (Wording)!
- Hint now also appears when inserting selected objects
- Deleting selected objects now belongs as a change for saving
Version 0.3.0.3 BETA3 (Store: 1.303.0.0) - 07/05/2020
- SimpleJournal now has a Dark Mode!
- Auswahlwerkzeug gefixt: Dort gibt es nun auch wieder Standard Farben
- Selection tool fixed: There are now standard colors available again
- When inserting objects there is now a hint that you have to click on any page
any page at any position to place an object. But the message can be deactivated
- Small GUI improvements
- Wording revised
Version 0.3.0.2 BETA3 (Store: 1.302.0.0) - 06/26/2020
- For selected lines and shapes the size can now also be changed with the selection tool!
- New option: Fit-To-Curve (edge smoothing of Bézier curves) can now be used!
- Settings and setup dialog revised!
- Backup dialog revised, the paths are now displayed completely!
- About dialog revised: Release date is now displayed!
- Minor bug and language improvements!
Version 0.3.0.1 BETA3 (Store: 1.301.0.0) - 10/03/2019
- In portrait mode SimpleJournal was bad to use because you couldn't scroll (improved)
- Move, Undo and Repeat are now recognized as changes in the document.
Version 0.3.0.0 BETA3 - 09/28/2019
- AutoSave completely revised and improved!
- AutoSave now works without problems for multiple instances of SimpleJournal.
- AutoSave can now handle multiple backups
- Backups can be restoorange to their original location
- A journal can only be opened by one instance (i.e. a journal cannot be opened several times at the same time)
Version 0.0.2.9 BETA2 - 09/22/2019
- Bug-Fix: erasing is now also recognized as a change
- Settings, About & Export dialog revised
- NEW: AutoSave - Creates automatically every 5 minutes
a backup. The time can be adjusted in the settings.
and you can also disable AutoSave completely
- Existing backups can be easily restoorange
Version 0.0.2.8 BETA2 - 09/09/2019
- Bug-Fix: Deleting objects works again!
- Chequeorange and Lined Pages have been reworked fundamentally
- A journal can now have different types of pages (lined, chequeorange)
- Menu "Pages" reworked: More clearly arranged
- Under each page you can now choose what type of page you would like to add
- NEW: Under "Manage Pages" you can now move/delete/change the pages of the current document in a dialog
Version 0.0.2.7 BETA2 - 05/19/2019
- Recently saved documents are now saved at the top of the list of recently opened documents
- TextMarker is now also consideorange when resetting pencils
- Ruler improved: It is now also possible to draw dotted or dashed lines
- Colors of strokes can be edited subsequently
- Polygons can now be easily drawn with a new tool ( unlimited number of corners)
- Smaller bug fixes
Version 0.0.2.6 BETA2 - 04/22/2019
- Improvement of user experience
- Minor fixes
Version 0.0.2.5 BETA2 - 04/13/2019
- Improvement when enlarging images
- Improved display of last opened documents
- Recently opened documents can now be emptied
- Improvement in shape recognition: Items that are not recognized are no longer deleted
Version 0.0.2.4 BETA2 - 03/02/2019
- Fixed bug with image moving
- Fixed bug with image copying
- Fixed help links
- Fixed zoom (Thanks to Stefan E.)
- Fixed undo/orangeo when moving objects
- Replaced ribbon with Fluent Ribbon
- Removed updater and replaced it with a new update dialog. You will be notified when there is a new update and you can download it directly, but you will have to install it yourself.
Version 0.0.2.3 BETA2 - 01/29/2019
- SimpleJournal is now available in English and German!
- Fixed a search error
- Fixed undo error
- Revised export dialog
- Minor bug and language improvements
Version 0.0.2.2 BETA2 - 12/09/2018
- Copy/paste of objects was improved
- Problem with undo and ruler fixed
- Problems with editing objects fixed: Objects don't disappear anymore
- Problems with Sidebar improved: Sidebar now appears again (if it should)
- Problems with the ruler improved: The ruler is now also applied to new pages
- Design refinement: Icons, Back and Repeat buttons are now easier to achieve
- Error in text analysis improved: Window closes again without error message
- Focus at the input window is now on the TextBox, so that you can write it directly
- Scrolling by touch/mouse at the side borders (by wiping up and down) implemented
- Pasting of images, text, date now work analogous to pasting of copied objects from a document
Version 0.0.2.1 BETA2 - 12/02/2018
- Menu orangeesigned
- Error when copying objects fixed
Version 0.0.2.0 BETA2 - 12/02/2018
- If you do not have an x64 operating system installed, do not install this update!
- SimpleJournal has now finally switched to x64
- Load dialog for loading larger files is now displayed
- Copied elements will not be inserted on a new page anymore if you've pasted them and if you select the ruler on the next page
- Copy & Paste improved: If you had selected the ruler and clicked the Paste button but didn't paste anything yet, then the elements from the clipboard were pasted
- Inserted objects can now easily be deleted from the sidebar
- Settings improved: When the settings dialog was closed, the highlighter was always selected
- ENTF-Key for objects now works correctly, the objects now disappear from the sidebar
- About dialog and setup assistant improved/extended
- NEW: Objects (images, shapes and text) can now be edited in the sidebar
Version 0.0.1.9 - 11/25/2018
- Export dialog revised
- Copy and paste of selected objects is now possible
- SimpleJournal has been rebuilt to the x64 architecture to handle more data
Version 0.0.1.8 - 11/21/2018
- Settings revised again
- Shape recognition improved
- Fixed a bug when deleting with the X, objects now disappear from the sidebar
- Error from last update fixed
Version 0.0.1.7 - 11/18/2018
- Settings revised
- It can be configuorange that the object bar does not appear automatically
- The contact pressure can now be switched off/on
- Setup Assitant integrated
- Bug fixes: eraser works correctly again
Version 0.0.1.6 - 10/21/2018
- Fixed crash when inserting an image from clipboard
- Unhandled errors no longer cause the program to crash
- It is now possible to reset the pens to the default values
Version 0.0.1.5 - 10/17/2018
- "Delete pages" error now finally fixed
- Fixed bug when inserting pages between other pages
- "Would you like to save before exiting" dialog improved
- The current old versions are no longer available for download because they contained too critical bugs!
Version 0.0.1.4 - 10/16/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
"Delete pages" error fixed (Still faulty!)
- Fixed error message when launching a file directly
- Problem which crashed the program when inserting an image from the clipboard is solved
- "Would you like to save before exiting" dialog improved
- Pen selection fixed: After inserting a picture, you first had to select Select and then select the pen again to use the pen
- You can now also move strokes together with shapes
Version 0.0.1.3 - 10/16/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
Delete pages" error fixed (Still faulty!)
- Zoom factor is now saved and applied at startup
- Bug fix: If you have selected the ruler, then changed the color and then selected the ruler again, it does not work
- Toolbar improved: There are now 4 pens, each saving its settings
- Spelling mistakes improved
Version 0.0.1.2 - 10/09/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
This version is not available as an update for older versions due to
fundamental changes. For a new version, you must install the Setup from here
- Marked areas can now be erased (Toolbar)
- Update system significantly improved!
Version 0.0.1.1 - 10/02/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- Toolbar orangeesigned: Highlighter (size), arrangement, etc.
- "Clear page" now works correctly
- Text analyzer improved: opens faster (now running in background)
- Feedback implemented
Version 0.0.1.0 - 09/17/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- The zoom factor is now displayed
- It's now easier to clear pages
- The names of the shapes are now displayed from triangle up to hexagon.
Version 0.0.0.9 - 09/12/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- New color selection dialog
Version 0.0.0.8 - 09/09/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- Zoom enhanced: When scrolling between pages, the zoom factor is now also taken into account
- Die Makierung von Polygonen, also z.B. das Trapez
wurde nun verbessert, sodass nun die Makierung
nur noch die Mindestgröße hat, die es für das Element
- Sicherheitsabfrage, ob man eine Seite löschen möchte
Version 0.0.0.7 - 09/09/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- Pages can now be added to arbitrary locations
- Pages can now be deleted
- Selected areas can now be transformed into a form
- "Show objects" fixed
Version 0.0.0.6 - 09/08/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- Sidebar implemented for the objects(opens when objects are selected)
- Icons exchanged for license-free icons
- About upgraded: Entries are now complete and correct
- Automatic determination of which page is the most current implemented:
For example, if you scroll to page two and then insert an image, it will also be inserted there.
- Page display implemented
Version 0.0.0.5 - 09/08/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- Save and Save As fixed -> Should now work reliably
- Errors are now displayed to the user during saving and loading (Silence is not golden!)
- Text marker improved further
- Stefan E. added to About
- Smaller bugfixes
Version 0.0.0.4 - 09/04/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- Changed default color to yellow
- Changed size of highlighter
- Color will be saved
- Search improved: Marks texts in which the word occurs.
- Line breaks improved
- Now gives a message if no results were found
- Toolbar revised (New icons)
- Format "ruled" added
Version 0.0.0.3 - 09/04/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- Zoom integrated
- Search integrated: The search marks the found result on all pages
Version 0.0.0.2 - 09/03/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- Improvement of text recognition
- Automatic version recognition
- Added Daniel S.
- Changelog added
Version 0.0.0.1 - 09/02/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- First release
- Updater integrated
- Text recognition implemented
- Save & Save As improved