Version 0.4.3.0 (Store: 1.430.0.0) 04/29/2021
Version 0.4.2.0 (Store: 1.420.0.0) - 12/28/2020
- SimpleJournal is now opensource, the code can be found here
- NEW: Button for touch on/off added
- About-dialog revised (Theming)!
- Export-dialog revised (clearer settings + preview)
- FIX: When exporting, the images now also have a white background!
- Project structure revised!
- SimpleJournal now starts in the centre of the screen by default!
Version 0.4.1.0 (Store: 1.401.0.0) - 12/15/2020
- Menu update to Fluent.Ribbon 8.0.3
- FIX: Page bar no longer disappears when scrolling
- NEW: Natural scrolling implemented (can be enabled in settings)
Version 0.4.0.0 (Store: 1.400.0.0) - 12/05/2020
- For "Fixed" (shapes), Undo/Redo now works
- For "Solid" (Shapes) there are now new shapes: Triangles and Trapezoid
NEW: There is now a kooardinate system, they work analogous to shapes
- There are 2 different variants: Only 2 axes or all 4 axes
- FIX: Insert images works again!
- FIX: When switching to another page, tools are now selected correctly again!
- FIX: Update dialog is now displayed in the correct language and color!
Version 0.3.9.0 (Store: 1.390.0.0) - 12/01/2020
- Menu restructured
- The changelog is now also adapted to the theme (dark mode)
- NEW: There is now a tool that allows you to draw rectangles and circles more easily!
Version 0.3.8.0 (Store: 1.308.0.0) - 10/31/2020
- Menu Update to Fluent.Ribbon 8.0.2
- Sidebar revised
- NEW: There are now backgrounds that can be set in the settings!
Version 0.3.7.0 BETA3 (Store: 1.307.0.0) - 09/16/2020
- Menu Update to Fluent.Ribbon 8.0.1
- Paste image from clipboard is now integrated as QuickAccess button at the top of the menu
- Settings dialog revised
- There is a new setting that makes the window frame glow
- Disabled by default, as this may degrade performance!
- There is now an option to disable the touchscreen at startup (NOT IN THE STORE VERSION)
- This can be useful if you work with a pen, for example!
- Minor bug fixes (spelling mistakes, etc.)
With this update SimpleJournal finally leaves the BETA phase!
Version 0.3.7.0 BETA3 (Store: 1.306.0.0) - 09/12/2020
- Improvement when recognizing the current page (Fix)
- QuickButton for adding an image integrated
Version 0.3.0.5 BETA3 (Store: 1.305.0.0) - 07/22/2020
- Improved recognition of the current page
- Menu revised, there are now quick function buttons
- Theming revised, in the settings you can now set an accent color and
- this can also be displayed in the title bar
Version 0.3.0.4 BETA3 (Store: 1.304.0.0) - 07/15/2020
- An object is selected after insertion
- Overlapping of several objects is now possible
- Small bug fixes
- Translation added
Version 0.3.0.3 BETA3 (Store: 1.303.0.0) - 07/05/2020
- Improved hint during insertion (Wording)!
- Hint now also appears when inserting selected objects
- Deleting selected objects now belongs as a change for saving
Version 0.3.0.2 BETA3 (Store: 1.302.0.0) - 06/26/2020
- SimpleJournal now has a Dark Mode!
- Auswahlwerkzeug gefixt: Dort gibt es nun auch wieder Standard Farben
- Selection tool fixed: There are now standard colors available again
- When inserting objects there is now a hint that you have to click on any page
any page at any position to place an object. But the message can be deactivated
- Small GUI improvements
- Wording revised
Version 0.3.0.1 BETA3 (Store: 1.301.0.0) - 10/03/2019
- For selected lines and shapes the size can now also be changed with the selection tool!
- New option: Fit-To-Curve (edge smoothing of Bézier curves) can now be used!
- Settings and setup dialog revised!
- Backup dialog revised, the paths are now displayed completely!
- About dialog revised: Release date is now displayed!
- Minor bug and language improvements!
Version 0.3.0.0 BETA3 - 09/28/2019
- In portrait mode SimpleJournal was bad to use because
you couldn't scroll (improved)
- Move, Undo and Repeat are now recognized as
changes in the document.
Version 0.0.2.9 BETA2 - 09/22/2019
- AutoSave completely revised and improved!
- AutoSave now works without problems for multiple instances of SimpleJournal.
- AutoSave can now handle multiple backups
- Backups can be restored to their original location
- A journal can only be opened by one instance (i.e.
a journal cannot be opened several times at the same time)
Version 0.0.2.8 BETA2 - 09/09/2019
- Bug-Fix: erasing is now also recognized as a change
- Settings, About & Export dialog revised
- NEW: AutoSave - Creates automatically every 5 minutes
The time can be adjusted in the settings.
and you can also disable AutoSave completely
- Existing backups can be easily restored
Version 0.0.2.7 BETA2 - 05/19/2019
- Bug-Fix: Deleting objects works again!
- Chequered and Lined Pages have been reworked fundamentally
- A journal can now have different types of pages (lined, chequered)
- Menu "Pages" reworked: More clearly arranged
- Under each page you can now choose what type of page you would like to add
- NEW: Under "Manage Pages" you can now move/delete/change the pages of the current document in a dialog
Version 0.0.2.6 BETA2 - 04/22/2019
- Recently saved documents are now saved at the top of the list of recently opened documents
- TextMarker is now also considered when resetting pencils
- Ruler improved: It is now also possible to draw dotted or dashed lines
- Colors of strokes can be edited subsequently
- Polygons can now be easily drawn with a new tool ( unlimited number of corners)
- Smaller bug fixes
Version 0.0.2.5 BETA2 - 04/13/2019
- Improvement of user experience
- Minor fixes
Version 0.0.2.4 BETA2 - 03/02/2019
- Improvement when enlarging images
- Improved display of last opened documents
- Recently opened documents can now be emptied
- Improvement in shape recognition: Items that are not recognized are no longer deleted
Version 0.0.2.3 BETA2 - 01/29/2019
- Fixed bug with image moving
- Fixed bug with image copying
- Fixed help links
- Fixed zoom (Thanks to Stefan E.)
- Fixed undo/redo when moving objects
- Replaced ribbon with Fluent Ribbon
- Removed updater and replaced it with a new update dialog. You will be notified when there is a
new update and you can download it directly, but you will have to install it yourself.
Version 0.0.2.2 BETA2 - 12/09/2018
- SimpleJournal is now available in English and German!
- Fixed a search error
- Fixed undo error
- Revised export dialog
- Minor bug and language improvements
Version 0.0.2.1 BETA2 - 12/02/2018
- Copy/paste of objects was improved
- Problem with undo and ruler fixed
- Problems with editing objects fixed: Objects don't disappear anymore
- Problems with Sidebar improved: Sidebar now appears again (if it should)
- Problems with the ruler improved: The ruler is now also applied to new pages
- Design refinement: Icons, Back and Repeat buttons are now easier to achieve
- Error in text analysis improved: Window closes again without error message
- Focus at the input window is now on the TextBox, so that you can write it directly
- Scrolling by touch/mouse at the side borders (by wiping up and down) implemented
- Pasting of images, text, date now work analogous to pasting of copied objects from a document
Version 0.0.2.0 BETA2 - 12/02/2018
- Menu redesigned
- Error when copying objects fixed
Version 0.0.1.9 - 11/25/2018
- If you do not have an x64 operating system installed, do not install this update!
- SimpleJournal has now finally switched to x64
- Load dialog for loading larger files is now displayed
- Copied elements will not be inserted on a new page anymore if you've pasted them and if you select the ruler on the next page
- Copy & Paste improved: If you had selected the ruler and clicked the Paste button but didn't paste anything yet, then the elements
from the clipboard were pasted
- Inserted objects can now easily be deleted from the sidebar
- Settings improved: When the settings dialog was closed, the highlighter was always selected
- ENTF-Key for objects now works correctly, the objects now disappear from the sidebar
- About dialog and setup assistant improved/extended
- NEW: Objects (images, shapes and text) can now be edited in the sidebar
Version 0.0.1.8 - 11/21/2018
- Export dialog revised
- Copy and paste of selected objects is now possible
- SimpleJournal has been rebuilt to the x64 architecture to handle more data
Version 0.0.1.7 - 11/18/2018
- Settings revised again
- Shape recognition improved
- Fixed a bug when deleting with the X, objects now disappear from the sidebar
- Error from last update fixed
Version 0.0.1.6 - 10/21/2018
- Settings revised
- It can be configured that the object bar does not appear automatically
- The contact pressure can now be switched off/on
- Setup Assitant integrated
- Bug fixes: eraser works correctly again
Version 0.0.1.5 - 10/17/2018
- Fixed crash when inserting an image from clipboard
- Unhandled errors no longer cause the program to crash
- It is now possible to reset the pens to the default values
Version 0.0.1.4 - 10/16/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- "Delete pages" error now finally fixed
- Fixed bug when inserting pages between other pages
- "Would you like to save before exiting" dialog improved
- The current old versions are no longer available for download because they contained too critical bugs!
Version 0.0.1.3 - 10/16/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
"Delete pages" error fixed (Still faulty!)
- Fixed error message when launching a file directly
- Problem which crashed the program when inserting an image from the clipboard is solved
- "Would you like to save before exiting" dialog improved
- Pen selection fixed: After inserting a picture, you first had to select Select and then select the pen again to use the pen
- You can now also move strokes together with shapes
Version 0.0.1.2 - 10/09/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
Delete pages" error fixed (Still faulty!)
- Zoom factor is now saved and applied at startup
- Bug fix: If you have selected the ruler, then changed the color and then selected the ruler again, it does not work
- Toolbar improved: There are now 4 pens, each saving its settings
- Spelling mistakes improved
This version is not available as an update for older versions due to
fundamental changes. For a new version, you must install the Setup from here
Version 0.0.1.1 - 10/02/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- Marked areas can now be erased (Toolbar)
- Update system significantly improved!
Version 0.0.1.0 - 09/17/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- Toolbar redesigned: Highlighter (size), arrangement, etc.
- "Clear page" now works correctly
- Text analyzer improved: opens faster (now running in background)
- Feedback implemented
Version 0.0.0.9 - 09/12/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- The zoom factor is now displayed
- It's now easier to clear pages
- The names of the shapes are now displayed from triangle up to hexagon.
Version 0.0.0.8 - 09/09/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- New color selection dialog
Version 0.0.0.7 - 09/09/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- Zoom enhanced: When scrolling between pages, the zoom factor is now also taken into account
- Die Makierung von Polygonen, also z.B. das Trapez
wurde nun verbessert, sodass nun die Makierung
nur noch die Mindestgröße hat, die es für das Element
- Sicherheitsabfrage, ob man eine Seite löschen möchte
Version 0.0.0.6 - 09/08/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- Pages can now be added to arbitrary locations
- Pages can now be deleted
- Selected areas can now be transformed into a form
- "Show objects" fixed
Version 0.0.0.5 - 09/08/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- Sidebar implemented for the objects(opens when objects are selected)
- Icons exchanged for license-free icons
- About upgraded: Entries are now complete and correct
- Automatic determination of which page is the most current implemented:
For example, if you scroll to page two and then insert an image, it will also be inserted there.
- Page display implemented
Version 0.0.0.4 - 09/04/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- Save and Save As fixed -> Should now work reliably
- Errors are now displayed to the user during saving and loading (Silence is not golden!)
- Text marker improved further
- Stefan E. added to About
- Smaller bugfixes
Version 0.0.0.3 - 09/04/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- Changed default color to yellow
- Changed size of highlighter
- Color will be saved
- Search improved: Marks texts in which the word occurs.
- Line breaks improved
- Now gives a message if no results were found
- Toolbar revised (New icons)
- Format "ruled" added
Version 0.0.0.2 - 09/03/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- Zoom integrated
- Search integrated: The search marks the found result on all pages
Version 0.0.0.1 - 09/02/2018 (POSSIBLE DATA LOSS)
- Improvement of text recognition
- Automatic version recognition
- Added Daniel S.
- Changelog added
- First release
- Updater integrated
- Text recognition implemented
- Save & Save As improved